We (being my daughter and I) decided to have a session dyeing recently. We had not done so for quite a while and fancied some unique yarn making material. We used acid dyes that we already had, and set up in the lovely warm weather outside. As a trial, we used a fish pan on a stove, which predominantly worked, but with a gas stove, fleece that touched the sides of the pan were a little sticky, so we won’t use it again on gas!
Anyway, without further ado, here are the results. We were very happy with the results and they gave us something different to spin for about 2 weeks (note to self, dye more often lady!).